If you're reading this, it's not too late
You're going to have to trust me. These brussels sprouts are bomb.
People will be accusing you of sorcery, they're that good.
Two keys to this recipe:
- the sprouts are roasted
- garlic aioli
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Aioili
- 20 Brussels sprouts cut into wedges (about 1 lb)
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup plain Greek-yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced finely
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped fine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Clean and trim the sprouts. Cut in half. (See video at bottom of post if you've never prepped them before, just stop the video when she starts eating them raw and come back here.)
- In bowl place sprouts and toss with olive oil. Sprinkle salt & pepper to your liking and mix that around too.
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on at least one side.
- Flip a couple of times throughout baking to ensure even crispness.
- Don't let them burn!
- In a large-ish bowl mix together the Greek-yogurt, garlic, parsley, and lemon juice. Now you'e made garlic aioli-style dip!
- After the Brussels sprouts have crisped up, take out of oven and let cool about 5 minutes before serving.
- Display in a fancy way.
Cover image photo credit: freepik