the best thing I ever ate: naughty fries
Wowzers, these fries from The Naughty Greek were amazing.
Hot fresh-cut fries topped with Greek feta cheese, oregano, salt and seasoning served with a side of cheese spread.
As my child says, "deeee-licious!"
Super easy to recreate at home also.
To make you will need
- 1 package Trader Joe's frozen garlic fries
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Feta cheese, crumbled, as much as your heart desires
- Preheat oven as directed on frozen fries package and place unopened garlic sauce packet into cup of hot water to thaw.
- Mix olive oil and spices.
- Toss frozen fries with olive oil and spices.
- Arrange single layer of coated fries onto a baking sheet.
- Bake as directed.
- Turn once during cooking. Be mindful not to let fries burn!
- In a large bowl, toss the hot fries with garlic sauce packet.
- Top with lemon zest, feta cheese, and fresh parsley.
- Enjoy with a side of pub cheese or tzatziki